Let us know any issues you see with the product description or image.
We'll take a look and make corrections if necessary.
Let us know any issues you see with your submitted search.
We'll take a look and make corrections if necessary.
The aim of CES is to fully include individuals with disabilities and is dedicated to providing goods and services by eliminating barriers and improving accessibility. Our services will be delivered in a way that reflects the four guiding principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity will be considered at all times when providing our goods and services to individuals with disabilities. CES is also committed to ensuring that accessible goods and/or services are delivered in a timely manner, where reasonable accommodation can be made.
CES is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities and we will carry out our functions and responsibilities
Please download the AODA Multi-Year Plan 2014 - 2021 (pdf).
Download the Customer Service Standard Poliy document (pdf).
Download the Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy (IASR) (pdf).
You can also complete the AODA Customer Service Feedback Form and send it to the attention of:
Human Resources Manager
City Electric Supply
10 Perdue Court
Fax : (905) 495-6601
Email : HResources-CAN@cityelectricsupply.com
These Terms and the provisions shall constitute the entire agreement (collectively, the "Agreement" between Buyer and CITY) and shall supersede and replace all prior oral and written agreements and can be modified or cancelled only by written agreement signed by Buyer and CITY. Buyer expressly WAIVES all terms and provisions in any of Buyer's correspondence, purchase orders or other forms which negate, limit, extend or otherwise conflict with this Agreement. Buyer's acceptance must be based solely upon the provisions of this Agreement.
(1) CITY shall have the continuing right to approve Buyer's credit, and may at any time demand advance payment, satisfactory security or a guarantee of prompt payment. (2) Interest of 2% per month (24% per annum) will be imposed on overdue amounts. Buyer agrees to pay CITY'S costs of collection of overdue invoices, including, without limitation, legal fees on a solicitor and client basis. (3) Invoices are payable in full on the 25th day of the month immediately following the date of the invoice, as it appears thereon. (4) Applicable taxes must be paid by the Buyer.
(1) CITY warrants that the Goods sold are of merchantable quality at the time they are delivered UNLESS manufactured in conformance with the Buyer's specifications, drawings or other description and that CITY conveys good and marketable title to them, subject to CITY'S security interest. (2) EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, CITY EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OBLIGATIONS OF CITY, WHETHER STATUTORY, ORAL OR OTHERWISE, CONCERNING THE QUALITY OF THE GOODS OR THEIR FITNESS FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE. (3) CITY SPECIFICALLY, BUT NOT BY WAY OF LIMITATION, DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR SUFFICIENCY OF ANY ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO BUYER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF GOODS.
(1) CITY shall not under any circumstances be liable for any prospective profit or for any special, indirect, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, such as, but not limited to injuries to persons, damage or loss of other property or equipment, loss of profit or revenue, cost of capital, cost of purchased or replacement goods, or claims for service interruption. CITY, at its sole option, shall either (i) replace or repair any defective Goods; (ii) refund the purchase price upon return of any defective Goods, or (iii) provide a credit equal to the value of any returned defective goods. THIS SHALL BE BUYER'S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. (2) Buyer shall not return any Goods until CITY has had reasonable opportunity to investigate the claim.
(1) No Goods may be returned to CITY without written authorization from CITY. (2) Acceptance of returns shall be at the complete discretion of CITY. (3) Returned Goods are subject to a minimum service charge of the higher of $25.00 or 15% of the invoice price. Transportation charges are borne by the Buyer on all returned Goods. (4) In addition, where an order involves specialized or rare goods, the Buyer shall also be responsible for any and all additional service costs charged by the manufacturer to CITY. (5) Where written authorization is provided by CITY for the return of Goods, the Buyer shall be entitled to a credit equal to the purchase price of the Goods returned. The Buyer shall under no circumstances be entitled to a cash refund of the purchase price.
(1) Upon delivery to the carrier, responsibility for delivery to the destination in good condition rests with the carrier. CITY will assist insofar as is practical in securing satisfactory adjustment of claims against the carrier, however, all claims for loss or damage must be made by the Buyer against the carrier and CITY shall not be responsible for such loss or damage. (2) CITY is not responsible for misuse or misapplication of its goods, intentional or otherwise. Improper application or installation, failure to provide safety devices for protective measure, or operation above the rated capacity are all beyond the control and responsibility of CITY. (3) CITY shall not be liable to the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of CITY'S obligations in relation to the Goods or any related services if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond CITY'S reasonable control.
(1) Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon due tender of Goods for delivery at the f.o.b. point. (2) Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until CITY has received payment in full. (3) Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Buyer, CITY shall be entitled at any time to require the Buyer to deliver up the Goods to CITY or to enter on the premises of the Buyer or its agents where the Goods are stored and to Repossess the Goods.
(1) The headings to each section are inserted for convenience of reference only and do not form part of this Agreement. (2) The parties hereto agree that this document be written in the English language. Les parties aux présentes conviennent à ce que ce document sort rédige dans la langue anglaise.
Privacy of personal and commercial private information is an important principle to City Electric Supply Corporation (“CES”).
We are committed to protecting the online information of our account holders, customers and visitors to our website at www.cityelectricsupply.ca (the “Website”). We ensure that we take the necessary measures to meet the privacy standards applicable to you.
CES is a distributor of electrical products with over 68 branches in Canada. Our Head Office is located at 10 Perdue Court, Unit 6, Caledon, Ontario, L7C 3M6, Telephone (905) 495‐0535.
We may collect information which you voluntarily submit via forms, surveys or feedback forms or via interactive areas that appear on our Website from time to time.
We monitor traffic patterns of visitors to our Website and track site usage to help us maximize the utility of our website. We collect information about the usage of our Website using Cookies and Google Analytics.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred from our Website and stored on your computer's hard drive. They enable our Website to "remember" who you are. Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but you should be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. If you disable cookies you should still be able to use the Website but it may adversely affect your ability to use certain areas.
We also use the Google Analytics Tool to collect and analyze Website statistics. As required by Google Analytics please be advised of the following:
We may use your information for marketing purposes (for example to send you information about our products, services and any promotions).
We will use your information to provide you with access to our Website and to personalize the content of this Website.
We may use your information to carry out marketing analysis and to make general improvements to our Website or the products or services we offer.
We may also contact you from time to time for feedback on your use or our goods, services or Website.
We will not use your information for marketing purposes or to contact you for feedback if you have asked us not to do so.
We may share your information with our group companies from time to time for administrative purposes and so they can provide you with any information, products or services you have requested.
We may allow third parties who supply services to us or who process information on our behalf (for example our online payment provider or credit reference agencies) incidental access to your information. However, we will ensure that they keep your information secure and they do not use it for their other purposes.
CES does not sell, trade or rent your information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can request that we do not by e‐mailing us at? (If you use more than one e‐mail address to communicate with us, send this message from each e‐mail account you use.) Also, CES may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal identifying information.
Our Website may contain links to other websites such as suppliers of products that we carry. CES is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We cannot protect your information if you provide it to one of the sites we are linked to.
We may share your information with another organization for the purpose of corporate transactions with CES. However, we will ensure that they keep your information secure and they do not use it for their other purposes.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law.
We understand the importance of protecting personal and commercial private information. For that reason, we have taken the following steps:
You have the right to see any information we hold about you. We ask that any such requests be made in writing with sufficient identifying information to enable us to locate your information as quickly as possible.
We will respond to your request promptly and will ensure that you are provided with access to the information no later than 30 days from the date of your request. We reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for such requests.
You have the right to correct any errors in information we hold about you. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing material from us or any third party at any time.
Our Privacy Information Officers ensure our compliance with the criteria set out by Federal and Provincial privacy legislation. They will provide you with information regarding our practices and respond to any concerns you may have.
Our Privacy Information Officers can be reached by sending an email providing the details of your inquiry to CESprivacyinformation@cityelectricsupply.com
One of our Privacy Information Officers will acknowledge receipt of your email and respond to your inquiry in writing. Any written complaints regarding our privacy practices will be investigated promptly and following that investigation you will be provided with a written response.
This policy is made under the Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and comparable Provincial legislation, where applicable.
For more general inquiries, the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Canada and Provincial Commissioners, where applicable, oversee the administration of the privacy legislation in the private `sector.
The Commissioners act as ombudsmen for privacy disputes. Information regarding how you can reach the Information and Privacy Commissioner can be obtained from our Privacy Information Officer.
This product cannot be ordered on a job account.
Please switch to the main customer account to order.
Which account would you like to order with?
An item you are returning is to large from shipment. Please contact customer service to arrange return at 1-866-634-9853
Information missing, please re-enter your details. If problems persist, please call our Customer Support at 1-866-634-9853
1. PROMOTER. The Yeti Tumbler Gift With Purchase (“Promotion”) is sponsored by City Electric Supply Company, a Florida corporation (the “Promoter”), whose address is 400 S. Record Street, Suite 400, Dallas, Texas 75202. It is marketed to CES Online customers.
2. OFFER. The Promotion gift consists of one 30 oz. Yeti Tumbler (the “Gift”). The Gift shall be added to the shipment or delivery of a customer’s (“Participant’s”) first CES Online order of $75.00 or more in products (“Offer”). The Offer will begin upon the launch of CES Online and will remain in place while supplies last.
3. PARTICIPATION. By participating in this Promotion and accepting the Offer, the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions. Offer cannot be combined with any other rebate, offer, discount, promotion or program.
4. ELIGIBILITY OF PARTICIPANT. Participant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate in the Offer. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of the Promoter, its affiliated companies and their immediate families are not eligible for the Offer.
5. PROMOTER DISCRETION. Promoter will determine Gift recipients in its reasonable discretion, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any Promotion-related materials. At its sole discretion, the Promoter may refuse to honor the Offer if it believes that the Participant is abusing the program by returning merchandise used to secure the Offer. The Promoter reserves the right to report fraudulent activities to the authorities. Failure of Promoter to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
6. THE GIFT. Gifts are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable by Participant and cannot be redeemed for cash. Gifts cannot be exchanged or returned. Promoter reserves the right to substitute Gift offered with an item of equal or greater value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Gift value.
7. CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATION. Offer and Promotion may be changed or terminated at any time and without notice unless notice is required by law.
8. DISPUTES. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or the Offer, or participation therein, or the use of any material, or these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to choice-of law rules or principles. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. By accepting the Offer, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Promoter, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Gift.
10. FORCE MAJEURE. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
11. LIABILITY. The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury, or any loss or damage in connection with: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference or fraud; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) the Offer; or (e) accepting or using any Gift.
13. TAXES AND LAWS. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Promotion and Offer are void where prohibited by law. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of Participant.
14. INTERPRETATION. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Offer details contained in any Offer materials (including but not limited to advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any portion of any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, such portion shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions, and the other provisions will remain in effect as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
15. GRANT OF LICENSE. Each Participant that accepts a Gift grants to Promoter the right to publicize his/her name, photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and Gift information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
16. MISC. No code required, prices as marked. Cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion, or coupon code. Valid while supplies last.
17. CONTACT US. For further information, please contact CES Marketing at Marketing@ces-us.net or (214) 462-7052.